Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • new spd 'trail' shoes?
  • reggiegasket
    Free Member

Currently running Spesh BG pros which are fine when peadlling but a bit stiff for walking/carrying. Fancy something a bit more ‘trail’ – less stiff sole, more comfy upper, better on the veranda.

Something like the new Spesh Rime perhaps, but cheaper.

Don’t want to go all the way to a disco boot like the Shimano AM40/41/45 though.

Any ideas?

bryan-g-

I am thinking about getting a pair of these. I got a par of Mavic Alpine XLs but I find my feet move about to much inside.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

If they’d pitched them at £80 then they’d sell loads, but at well over a ton it’s too much IMO.

Anyone have the Shimano M162 ?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    failedengineer

I’ve got a pair of Bontrager trail shoes – had them for about 18 months still in one piece. Very comfy for walking but not as stiff as some shoes.

crftom
    Free Member
    thewalker
    Free Member

hi mate got a pair of spesh rime for sale only worn twice few weeks old size 9 and a half if they any good to u would like to see 80.00 for them plus p&p, got pics if u like to see them,but they are ex condition

continuity
    Free Member

I have a pair of alpine XL’s – I found that I grabbed half a size up, then put insoles in and they became the comfiest thing I’ve ever owned.

And flexible enough to hike a bike in also with a sole that grips sussex clay. You heard me.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

cheers but I’m a EU45.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘new spd 'trail' shoes?’ is closed to new replies.