Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • New Saracen kili flyer
  • davehast23
    Free Member

What’s peoples thoughts on this I think I looks awesome even better in the flesh!
    http://www.sprocketscycles.com/saracen-kili-flyer-elite-2016-full-suspension-mountain-bike#.VplL1-zfWJI

thepodge
    Free Member

I always thought the last one didn’t get the hype it deserved… And that they should stop using the Kili name

sr0093193
    Free Member

“15mm Norglide linkage bushings”

Never…again….

badlydrawnchalk
    Free Member

The 2016 Carbon one looks nice for sure. I’ve got a the ally 2015 frame built up with 150 fox 34’s and it’s an ace trail bike, a great set up for UK riding. I have had no issues with the norglide bushings either, and I know when it comes to replacing them it’s super simple.

scaredypants

I don’t much like the look of the one on the link

nearly bought a 2nd hand kili-something hardtail when my 1st mtb got nicked. Titanium an’ everyfink. He wanted way too much money though

daver27
    Free Member

I think the kili has avoided the blight of the bushes that the aeriel had.
    One of my riding buddies has one, lovely thing to look at and ride

mezimov

Lovely bikes. Although not the full carbon version, I got a Kili Flyer 121 frame from Sprockets last year and built it up with Fox 34s and the usual Shimano mishmash for my wife. She is suddenly a better descender and still gives me a bending on the ups. Such is life, but the bike is ‘the best ever’, so she says.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘New Saracen kili flyer’ is closed to new replies.