Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • New Saddle suggestions please – wide arse!
  • ljs1977
    Free Member

Trail riding and XC.

Does it have to be a charge spoon?

Comfy would be good!

Thanks

slimjim78
    Free Member

fat arse + charge spoon = comfy

bigbloke
    Free Member

I am a fan of the SDG Bel Air range, all my bikes have had them. Until i bought my new hardtail which came fitted with a Fizik Gobi XM saddle, which looked a bit harsh to me but turns out is actually great, fits me really well and i’m a big lad. This will be my saddle of choice from now on to be honest.

shaxi
    Free Member

good luck then ! 🙂

bol

Have a look at the Spesh 155 wide load saddles. I’ve got a Ronin, which looks like an implement of torture, but fits nicely and keeps the pressure off if you know what I mean?

binners

As the owner of a

I’ve always gone for a WTB Rocket V. But have felt left out recently so I fitted a Charge Spoon a couple of months ago. It really is bloody comfy!

stumpy01

I don’t like the Charge Spoon. Got one on my hardtail and always thought it was uncomfy. Just put it down to the fact that I predominantly road full sus and was not used to the battering of a hardtail.

Cyclesurgery were doing cheap Spoons recently, so I thought I’d try one on the full sus and see how it felt.
    Awful. It lasted one ride & has come straight off.

But, two of my mates swear by them.

I have found WTB comfortable in the past and as mentioned above, the Spesh BG saddles are pretty comfy, and you can specify the width….

bish

My votes are for the SDG bel air or WTB rocket v, had both and found them both comfy.

joolsburger
    Free Member

I’ve always liked WTB and have had a few of the well padded ones which were good then I got a WTB Silverado which despite looking like a toture device is the most comfotable of the lot.

clubber
    Free Member

Try a spesh saddle in 155 size

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘New Saddle suggestions please – wide arse!’ is closed to new replies.