Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • New Rockshox Rev's what air pressures etc etc
  • shredder
    Free Member

Just picked my new forks up today which are very nice. 2010 Rev's air U – turn.

Just curious what pressures settings people are running as the suggested ones on the leg seem out. And rebound and all the other levers knobs dials !

Cheers

scruzer
    Free Member

Just replaced 07 Revs U-Turns with 010 Dual Air Maxles. As before I run them less tha RS recommend. My weight is 12 stone plus kit. I tried 80/80 psi but were too soft so uped to 90/90. They seem good at that. I too would be interested in what others aredoing, but remeber rider weight…

shredder
    Free Member

What did the sticker say for your weight scruzer ? mine says 145/145

scruzer
    Free Member

120/120 I think. Others often say RS recommendations are too high too. Keep trying different settings aiming to bottom out now and again. General feeling is not to have – pressure more than +. I go with this theory too though I'm no expert when iy comes to fizziks…

hugh_b
    Free Member

i had the 09's and i'm now on 2010 maxle race rev's. I'm about 11 1/2 stone with kit and i'm running 90psi. I'm quite an aggressive rider…bottom them out every so often on big hits. I think i've got them set up just right!

trailgod
    Free Member

with your weight i'd run about 200 psi mate
    trailgod

shredder
    Free Member

Ha you cheeky hows it looking for Sunday ? weather looks good but a bit breezy.

trailgod
    Free Member

got ok to do sunday. doing this on danny's ps3.
    the miracles of modern science (even using pesky
    predictive text ) will ring you tomoz

Ringo
    Free Member

im 14 stone i run 105 psi in each chamber

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘New Rockshox Rev's what air pressures etc etc’ is closed to new replies.