• This topic has 45 replies, 34 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by womp.
Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • New road bike
  • Raouligan
    Free Member

3K that’s just about IF or Cielo territory or at a push a Signal Cycles Saltzman ;0)

Perhaps even hang on and see how much the Genesis stainless will be.

Depends what you want it for really, for club rides and Audax nice steel is just lovely and it won’t date!

stufive
    Free Member

wow just been looking at Cielo Sportif Racer nice 😀

atlaz
    Free Member

For my 2nd road bike I went a little more “comfortable” than the out and out race bike geometry. I’ve got a Synapse which the Cannondale team use for Roubaix (see also Trek Domane, Spec Roubaix etc) and it’s a little more comfortable and forgiving than the other bike. I’d certainly consider one of these if you’re new or not particularly bothered to race as they’ll give you an easier time.

Pauls Bikes have one for 1879 if you’re up for a 54 or 58.

colin27
    Free Member

Scott CR1 SL. 2012 model available here at £2999 with full Dura Ace mechanical, Mavic Ksyrium SL wheels, full Ritchey carbon finishing kit, etc. RRP £5300! I have a CR1 Pro and find it to be light, comfortable and fun to ride – this one just takes it up a notch.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

That Scott is a hell of a bike for the money! I know the Scott reps and one of them has one as his personal bike, they have the choice of whatever they want and that’s the one he chose.

womp
    Free Member

Cheers guys, ill take a look at those, though I must say I’m still swaying towards UDI2
    Also after being told off for not riding far enough I did my longest ride today of 82.2miles hopefully I can do my first 100 on the new bike 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘New road bike’ is closed to new replies.