• This topic has 26 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Kato.
Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • New Puppy pics
  • CheesybeanZ

I’d like to introduce Daphne. She’s an 8.5 week old Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier.

cinnamon_girl

*want want*

Gorgeous! 8)

singlespeedstu

Womble MK2. 😀

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

She’s such a sweetie !!

Jamie
    Free Member

CheesybeanZ

Jamie , brilliant 😀
    stu , correct .

slackalice
    Free Member

Adorable! 8)

From just having a quick Google, I have a feeling a soft coat Wheaten may well be the ideal addition to La famille Slack! 😀

Thank you for posting! I wasn’t aware of them and from what I’ve quickly read about their character and temperament, looks like they’re exactly what we are looking for. How are they out on a ride?

garage-dweller

Awwwwww! 🙂

thats_not_my_name
    Free Member

Lol. Reminds me of our Dewey when he was that age. Can’t imagine the mischief 2 Wheatens will get up too!

Couldn’t imagine taking ours out for a ride, either.

CheesybeanZ

Slackalice , I wouldn’t want to take one out with the bike . Thier really easily distracted by any wildlife and there’s plenty of people who’ve lost them. Plus the coat seems to attract every seed bur and dry leaf in the whole wood 😕

slackalice
    Free Member

Thanks CheesyB, might have to have a rethink. On another note, I’ve seen some pics of them clipped, presumably summer time’s? Do you? Would you? Thanks.

CheesybeanZ

We show ours so no , but I’ve seen plenty that are at the Wheaten fun days and when mrsB has had enough of showing we definitely will . Where abouts are you ? We know owners up around the country if you wanted to meet a wheatie .

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Love that!

slackalice
    Free Member

Thanks for your info and offer, much appreciated. We’re in Hampshire currently, will be moving to Norfolk (near Norwich) in August and will be looking to get our new family member when we’re up there, so a few month’s of research ahead.

willard

Lovely looking pup there! Good choice (and good luck!)

DezB
    Free Member

Sweet!

mangoridebike

Seems like a good thread to add our new arrival on as well

Meet Tallie our Cockapoo – 8 weeks old in this pic, now nearly 10 weeks and growing amazingly fast 🙂

Tallie -day 1 by Chris_Read_3, on Flickr

surfer
    Free Member

Izzy our 8 yr old Lakeland Terrier.

Monty our new addition

RustySpanner

Awwwwwww, lookatdalittledoggies. 😀

Daphne is an excellent name btw.

CheesybeanZ

Mangoridebike . good looking pup , colin has a runaround with a 2yr old cockerpoo that runs rings around him very fast little dogs .
    Surfer . I always like that pic of Izzy , she’s a luvly colour and a great head . How’s she dealing with Monty ?

GolfChick
    Free Member

Wow awesome pics, stunning puppy, I love the puppy smell!

surfer
    Free Member

How’s she dealing with Monty ?

Remarkably well. it was a small concern but she is a very good family dog and she has a lot of patience. She gets a bit grumpy but surprisingly has never even given Monty more than a little nip and he is “full on” in a way Spaniels can be.
    When things get a bit mad we open his cage door and she dives in so we close it to give her some quiet time.
    All in all quite harmonious 🙂

Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

Loving the Monty pics Surfer. We pick our new border terrier puppy (Daisy) up on the 25th Feb. Can’t wait…fancy getting together for a puppy walk?

sandwicheater

Makes note in diary to check Daisy_Duke posts photo of new puppy on the 25/02.

racefaceec90

aw bless 😀 goes off to punch wall to regain manliness 😳

surfer
    Free Member

Sounds great DD 😀

Kato

Lovely! Enjoy. I miss the puppy part now it’s passed

My little lady when she was 8 weeks old

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘New Puppy pics’ is closed to new replies.