Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • New Police announcement re: rioting students.
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

They are apparently, expecting civil disorder to increase in the future and that they are “preparing” for it.

Watch it kids – sounds like they’re not going to put up with any more bullshit…

CaptJon
    Free Member

Given there were 35 injuries treated yesterday i’d suggest it has already started.

grantway
    Free Member

There just scumming the way they scummed with Thatcher
    with the Miners last time they where in power.

sc-xc

I would love to be a copper, I would bash my truncheon over some silly students.

cynic-al
    Free Member

All the best people were students once.

sc-xc

Yeah. right.

tron
    Free Member

It’s a roundabout way of asking the government for more money and coppers. As was not arresting people in London…

PJ266
    Free Member

sx-xc – Didnt you get the (stupidly low 😉 ) grades to get into uni or something?

Whats your beef?

RealMan
    Free Member

Silly student fully prepared to goad keyboard warriors here.

KonaTC

There just scumming the way they scummed with Thatcher with the Miners last time they were in power.

The difference this time is they will join the dole queue with the rest of the victims of Tory ideology

yossarian
    Free Member

I reckon the police are concerned about this and rightly so. Students make pretty good rioters.

Well educated, radicalised, organised, able to form alliances and bang up for it.

Also they will have learnt a lot from the past two demos. Expect them to adapt.

I laughed my head off when Tory HQ got hammered and I think there’ll be more to come. Good thing too, public disorder is only an expression of public anger.

And we are angry aren’t we? I mean we’re only in the shite financially because the major financial institutions, along with the government, put profits before security…and now we are expected to suck their dicks until everything is rosy again?

sc-xc

PJ266 – Member
    sx-xc – Didnt you get the (stupidly low ) grades to get into uni or something?

Whats your beef?

I have nothing against students, learning, higher education, university etc…

My ‘beef’ is with those that feel that they shouldn’t contribute to their education. As an employer I am sick of interviewing talentless non entities who feel that they should start half way up the ladder because they have a degree in some inconsequential subject.

sx-xc

I can read though….

PJ266
    Free Member

Apparently I cant, good job Im not doing an English degree eh 😀

sc-xc

😀

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘New Police announcement re: rioting students.’ is closed to new replies.