Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • new phone/ contact
  • jedi

i want the experia z and my o2 contract is up. i want unlimited data and want to know if anyone recommends a service or should i buy the phone and go sim only?

aye-aye
    Free Member

I’ve been using Giff Gaff sim only.
    £12 a month with unlimited internet data, seems good so far and should have same coverage for you as it uses O2 network.

vrapan
    Free Member

The giff gaff unlimited internet plan does not allow tethering if you need it.

jedi

what is tethering?

colournoise

If you’re asking that you PROBABLY don’t need it!

I’ve just gone SIM only on 3 (I know you’ve been warned off them though). 12 quid a month for enough minutes and texts for me plus (more importantly) all you can eat data. Seems good so far.

jedi

my daughter has a 3 phone.

aye-aye
    Free Member

The giff gaff unlimited internet plan does not allow tethering if you need it.

Yes it does 😉

aye-aye
    Free Member

Hi Jedi, tethering is using your mobile phone as a wi-fi hotspot

vrapan
    Free Member

Yes it does

Well according to T&C it does not :p

takisawa2

Try moneysupermarket Jedi. Some good deals. SIM only isn’t always the cheapest way.

chrisdw
    Free Member

Tethering only works on the 1GB £10 Goodybag

chvck
    Free Member

Another 3 user here, the 3g is fast and unlimited for £12 a month, I also pay an extra fiver for tethering. They easily have some of the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced though.

jedi

i have been with o2 for years but they have no loyalty incentives to stay

robgclarkson
    Free Member

i’m on 3 and have been for the last 2 years without issue… heard a lot of bad things about them but i’ve never needed to contact them and i nearly always get a fast 3g signal, compare that to O2 who i was with previously and it’s like night and day

davewilson634
    Free Member

Virgin media if you are a existing customer ,free insurance and unlimited data at a good price

jedi

didnt think of virgin but bthey are out of stock of experiaz

joeyj
    Free Member

Another three user here and have been for years so has the ife no problems at all and really good service but the curtomer service is pants. If you are looking t goin to them dont go into shop or on web site get the number off web site and ring them they offer betters deals, we saved about £8 per month from what they were offering on line when we switched to them. They also have th expera Z probably get it on £30 pm if not less if you ring them.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘new phone/ contact’ is closed to new replies.