Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • New phone advice
  • teacake
    Free Member

Boring topic – sorry.

My wife may be in the market for a new phone. Currently windows phone and quite happy with it.

Needs to: have great camera, whatsapp and be very stable/fast loading.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

That’s basically every phone on the market. Just go to a phone shop and play around with all the ones that fall into your budget.

dannybgoode

Sony Z3 Compact. Small, powerful and a genuine 2 day battery life if you do not cane it.

I cane on days and cannot get it to run out of juice in 24 hours, usually 36.

It is Android – I was (am) a big WinPho fan but Lollipop has the edge however much it pains me to say.

If she wants to stick with WinPho what does she currently rock and why does she want to change.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    cp

Android lollipop wins hands down against windows phone 8.1 IMO.

Even BlackBerry os10 is better than windows phone.

Not used iOS in a few years.

freddyg
    Free Member

Just got myself an HTC One M9 – its really nice and not too pricey. I upgraded my wife’s old samsung s3 to an HTC One M8 at the same time. Cheaper and just as good. Wish I’d saved myself the extra few ££’s.

chojin
    Free Member

Google are punting out the Nexus 6 offline for £303 now

bear-uk
    Free Member

LG make some cracking phones. My Nexus 4 is made by them and still working after numerous gravity fails.

failedengineer

I’ve recently got a Nokia 930 with Windows 8.1. Why is it no good? Seems OK to me – much nicer to use than the iphone I had before.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘New phone advice’ is closed to new replies.