Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • New pedals current one's 10yrs old i reckon.
  • adds

I’ve been using the same pair of DMR V8’s for, well not sure how long as they don’t have a bleed point in the pedal body(10Yrs plus, few yrs off when I got a new bike whose pedals wore out after a yr)! They’ve been rebuild a few times, but the cone nuts have about had it. There’s life in them still but I think I need to upgrade before they get die.

I mainly do bridleway stuff and occasional trial centres. I was looking at v12’s as I like the concave feel my old v8’s have. Price up to £50.

So what suggestions do people have?

Cheers guts

acidchunks

The v12s are a good upgrade over v8s. Smoother bearings, less maintenance, more replaceable pins..

If you don’t mind a super shiny chrome finish these are good value http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/dmr-v12-flat-pedals/rp-prod1074

singlesteed
    Free Member

I happen to have a mint set of chrome V12s with green end caps for £30 posted!?

antennae
    Free Member

V8/V12 are pretty old skool now… plenty of newer pedals that are are slimmer, lighter and have a bigger platform.

How about DMR Vaults or Superstar Nanos?

Bregante

I’ve got a very good condition pair of nanos I could do for £25 posted. Probably less than a dozen rides old.

adds

Cheers for the offers but its gonner be a pair of those lovely looking new DMR v12’s, as my v8’s have been so good but the lighter slimmer v12s gotta be better. Just got to figure out its worth going for the mag one’s or not??

Plus can anyone tell me what year v8’s gained the grease hole as I would love to know how old they actually are.

breadcrumb

I have some from 99 without the grease port, they have only just gave up the ghost.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘New pedals current one's 10yrs old i reckon.’ is closed to new replies.