Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • New padded shorts
  • stayhigh

Morning All

Its high time I replaced some padded shorts of mine so am looking for recomendations on what with. In the past I’ve usually gone with either Endura that come with baggies or DHB but the sizing was awful on the last pair I had.

Whats currently looking good in the world of comfy pants then?

Cheers all 🙂

Del

enduras didn’t fit. gores i don’t find all that comfy, though they seem well made. best i have are ground effect. great fit, comfy, and lasting ages with no signs of wear ( like, 5 years +, each pair probably worn once/week. )

zerocool

I hated the Endura Clickfast liners that came with my SingleTrack shorts many years ago, they were uncomfortable, odd shape, cheap looking/feeling and if attached to the shorts they were in totally the wrong place. But really like their separate ones I bought this summer for about £15-20. These were a mesh material rather than lycra-like. Better fit, nicer material and much comfier.

I usually don’t ride my MTB with padded shorts (although padded bib shorts for the road bike all the time), but I think that’s mainly due to my bad experience with the early pairs I had. I’ll be getting another pair of the Coolmax mesh Endura ones again as they were so much better than the Clickfast pair that came with the shorts.

Tom KP

Nobby

Im a big fan of Pearl Izumi – not the cheapest but really good kit IMHO.

CheesybeanZ

My Lusso and Pearl Izumi have outlasted the Endura ones .

boxfish
    Free Member

To use the current vernacular, I am currently “rocking” Endura Meryl 3/4 length padded shorts. Very comfortable and keep yer knees warm on cold, foggy commutes.

rocketman
    Free Member

You want some Mavic Stratos shorts but don’t let anyone see you wearing them

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘New padded shorts’ is closed to new replies.