Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • New On-Ones?
  • PJay
    Free Member

There are some new, limited colour frames over at On-One. I assume that they're new 456s (or something completely new) as they appear to have chain guide mounts on the BB shell. They've still got those extra wide chainstays and I'm not convinced that the small dent in the stay is going to save them from damage in the event of chainsuck.

wwaswas

it says 456 summer season on the sticker.

guess they weren't selling in 'raw' so they've been to the powder coaters.

I_Ache
    Free Member

The names on the top tube kind of give it away!

Badgerpoo
    Free Member

The orange one looks nice!

I_Ache
    Free Member

I quite like the banana one.

PJay
    Free Member

Is the black one a standard Inbred then? It doesn't appear to have the chainguide mounts.

I must admit that the orange on looks nice.

STATO
    Free Member

I assume that they're new 456s (or something completely new) as they appear to have chain guide mounts on the BB shell

Did you read the description underneath? it tells you what bikes are in what new colours.

26ISD INBRED Slot dropout colours = Normal Red or Limited Green Silver
    26NSD INBRED Non Slot dropout colours = Normal White or Limited Barry white Black & Gold
    456 colours= Normal Blue or Limited Metallic Choc & Creme or Limited Metallic Pink
    456 Summer Season colours= Normal Raw or Limted Lemon or Limited HOT Orange
    Pompino colours = Normal White or Limited Choc & Creme or Limited Green Silver

PJay
    Free Member

Foolishly I didn't click on the 'Read More' option!

afrothunder88

Awesome, that Limited Lemon 456 Summer Season will be my new hardtail come November!

I wanted a Summer Season before but the Raw coating put me off, given that it would be used everyday rainy day as a commuter as well as a winter bike and I don't like rust!

*edit Lime\Lemon, ooops

STATO
    Free Member

given that it would be used everyday rainy day as a commuter as well as a winter bike and I don't like rust!

The clear laquer on my 456ss seems to be just as tough as the paint on-one use. I know as i also have a painted pompino that has been used everyday and is now quite rusty.

devs
    Free Member

I hate this forum – it costs me money. Orange or lemon? It's too much for a man to take.

MRanger156
    Free Member

456 Summer as a commuter????

Olly
    Free Member

will also be pre ordering a yellow Summer season if i can get in quick enough!

afrothunder88

Yup! Want a bike to thrash around for the Winter and I also commute, don't have space/money for 2 separate bikes so I gotta make do!

Olly
    Free Member

and now i cant sit still.
    been looking at getting a 456 for AGES
    and now they come out in the colour i would have it if i could be bothered to buy one and get it powder coated!

OMG

bounce bounce bounce!

ooOOoo
    Free Member

Same as you here afro….need something to replace my Cape Wrath. I think the raw doesn't shout 'nick me' quite as much for a commuter 😮

the_lecht_rocks

at last ISCG !
    just wish my stunningly capable Ti456 had it fitted for the Schmidt 🙁

chakaping
    Free Member

They should have done orange, lemon and lime flavours.

The yellow one looks nice.

afrothunder88

Thats quite strange as I'm also replacing a Claude Butler! Alpina here though.

You do make a good point but I keep in it my flat at home and we have a secure car pack at work… *touches wood anyway

ooOOoo
    Free Member

Hey you touch your wood if you want mate 🙂
    Don't think the scrotes have been too interested in Claud Butler so far….but they may have heard of on-one hmmmm
    Still don't know if I really want the skinny steel look meself. But you can't argue with the price.
    Have you found you get no love on the trails with a CB too?!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘New On-Ones?’ is closed to new replies.