Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • New On-one Pickenflick or Alternative
  • rendo
    Free Member

I’m really taken by the new Pickenflick by on-one/planet x. its almost exactly what i was considering, something cross like, but almost exclusively used on road and light trails, except it isn’t designed for taking mudguards. i know there are multiple options in the mtb world for guards, but anyone recommend a good alternative.

I’ve looked at the Genesis Cdf, 725 and 931 versions but i think the Pickenflick beats it on value for money. i rarely but full bikes these days but the spec on this looks really good.

dragon
    Free Member

Not the lightest. What’s it for mostly, if it’s 90% road get a proper road bike.

Conqueror
    Free Member

Ribble Sportive 365 Carbon Road Frame looks interesting (frame or full build)

http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/

Ribble Sportive 365 Carbon Road Frame
    This frame has been designed to the same basic race geometry as the other carbon road frames in our range. The addition of a slightly taller head tube and improved tube shaping provides improved handling, additional comfort and increased torsional stiffness.

This year round version of our highly acclaimed sportive bianco comes with clearance for mudguards and 25mm tyres.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    rockhopperbike

kona rove??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘New On-one Pickenflick or Alternative’ is closed to new replies.