Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • My new Nicolai turned up!
  • KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

That sir…is very, very nice.

Houns

Nice that

therealhoops
    Free Member

I’m loving mine 🙂

Yetiman
    Free Member

Update? Hopefully you’ve been out enjoying yourself on the ION.

philbert31
    Free Member

Yetiman, I was out at the weekend, i love it, its absolutely rapid, its gonna need a bit of time tweeking the rear shock to try and make it a little more “poppy” but even as it is now it is awesome, its like a magic carpet over roots! Im gonna have a fun summer!! 😀

philbert31
    Free Member

Yetiman, I was out at the weekend, i love it, its absolutely rapid, its gonna need a bit of time tweeking the rear shock to try and make it a little more “poppy” but even as it is now it is awesome, its like a magic carpet over roots! Im gonna have a fun summer!! 😀

jameso

when will Nicolai realise their graphics look shit and was it welded by a blind man with no hands?

I don’t think I’ve disagreed so much with anything on here as much in at least a week. : )
    ‘kin love Nicolais logo and welds. No-one else makes alu appeal as much. Nice bike OP.

Rik
    Free Member

Have you just gone with the standard ‘base tune’ on the ccdb air CS as recommended by Nicolai/cane creek?

philbert31
    Free Member

Rik, in fairness, ive got dippers shock fitted atm. Mine didnt turn up in time so he leant me his, i should have mine this week, i think the one i have is pretty close to the base tune though?

duir
    Free Member

when will Nicolai realise their graphics look shit and was it welded by a blind man with no hands?

Oh go on then, I’ll bite, even though you are blatantly a troll.

Nicolai stick to their guns and do their own thing rather than catering for the industry trend lead masses.

Their welders have to serve a 2 year apprenticeship where they don’t actually get to weld a production frame until they are up to an exceptionally high standard.

Their welders are regarded as the best in the business. From an engineering/attention to detail perspective, their bikes are a lesson in excellence.

More importantly, they ride superbly and do not break.

philbert31
    Free Member

A mate of mine who happens to be a coded welder and fabricator had a look at the new frame over the weekend and said he thought the quality of the welds was excellent (he used more technical terms than that but i can’t remember them). Given the projects he works on, I’m more inclined to take his word for it . 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘My new Nicolai turned up!’ is closed to new replies.