Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • New model reverb stealth. What's changing?
  • andysredmini
    Free Member

Just been told my my lbs that I’m getting a new model reverb stealth as a warranty replacement. Mine was only a few months and was the newest model. Any idea what’s changing? They said it has been updated but didn’t know what. Hopefully they have worked on the 10mm sag problem that mine had and seems very common on the 150mm stealth.

bikeneil
    Free Member

I would have thought they meant you were just getting a new one as Fishers warranty loads of knackered Reverbs. Don’t think there’s anything new about them.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

You might be getting the enduro specific version. Think that’s due around now.

andysredmini
    Free Member

I asked if they meant a new one but they said it was a new model and fishers are waiting for stock. It could be a miss understanding. They are chasing it for me tomorrow so I’ll find out more then.

I thought the 150mm stealth was already the epitome of enduro!

tom.nash

The connection between hose and lever is much improved over the old barb system – I know as just had a new warranty replacement

tomaso
    Free Member

My stealth has the Enduro specific 10mm sag when you sit on it. ..

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

Warranty it Tom

blahblahblah
    Free Member

Just to clear up the Enduro confusion.

andysredmini is correct 150 stealth is the epitome of enduro. The new one is Enduro+ specific. You need 650b+ wheels to use it

andysredmini
    Free Member

That 10mm sag is why I’m waiting for a new one. Unfortunately none are available until 16th of November so I have had another old one.
    Unless you have a 31.6 150 reverb stealth you are not really doing enduro.

Bregante

I’m holding out for the boost model.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

In enduro blue.

inverjoe
    Free Member

Ooooo… Im getting my hopes up now…. Sent mine back last week with way more than 10mm of sag. Not sure about enduro blue though…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Not sure about enduro blue though..

There’s going to be a special RS1 version in original colorway and decals soon. No photos, but it looks sick.

Like this;

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘New model reverb stealth. What's changing?’ is closed to new replies.