Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • New mattress advice – Leesa/Simba/etc
  • Hob-Nob
    Free Member

It’s time for a new mattress at home and i’m doing my research.

I live in a house where getting a king size mattress up the stairs into the bedroom is an impossible task for something of ‘normal’ construction, hence looking at the mattress in a box solutions.

The reviews seem reasonable for both – cost is a bit high, but I can live with that – it would be good to get some IRL reviews from people on here…

surfer
    Free Member
    redstripe
    Free Member

I got one of those thick memory foam ones a while back which came vacuum packed in a roll so easy to move into place, cut the wrapping off and it ‘inflates’ into shape in an hour. Very comfy. Trouble is you need to air it for a long time as they smell of weird chemicals for ages.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Hob-Nob
    Free Member

There’s very few comments on the Simba & others in that linked discussion – hence asking for further info.

I have read they need a good airing before you get going with them – that’s fine, I can cope with that.

Choices are somewhat limited due to accessibility issues.

dmorts

You might be able to have two single pocket sprung matresses with a substantial king size topper. They do this in hotels to convert twin rooms into king double rooms

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘New mattress advice – Leesa/Simba/etc’ is closed to new replies.