Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • New local mtb event for Gloucester
  • hishairyness
    Free Member

At last a local mountain bike event for Gloucester, just had word of this, a bit late but we’re all going from Slam69 shop, its our ride night anyway. Its at the boating lake field in Gloucester, 1 hour evening race. bring it on. oh yeah, its Wednesday the 30th October, see you there if you live local.

v666ern
    Free Member

Bump, I’ll let the wolf pack know tomorrow

qwerty
    Free Member

LinkyDinky?

qwerty
    Free Member

Sounds like a laugh, I wish the event every success.

No Cross bikes

I genuinely don’t understand why some events do not allow CX bikes, anyone care to enlighten me?

After all, a bikes a bikes a bike, no?

mrmo
    Free Member

I genuinely don’t understand why some events do not allow CX bikes, anyone care to enlighten me?
    After all, a bikes a bikes a bike, no?

If it is a MTB race it is an MTB race? NO?????

If you want to do a cross race may i suggest doing a cross race.

qwerty
    Free Member

Meh! So what sort of MTB race is it? 24″, 26″, 67er, 27.5″, 69er, 29″, fat bike, monster cross, 29er with CX tyre, hybrid, SS, hub gear, 1×7/8/9/10/11?? Just so I know what to enter on…

Why exclude anyone from riding their bicycle off road? More riders is surely good for all, no?

mattsccm
    Free Member

What amuses me is that its a recognised CX course. Flat and grassy.
    I would do it as a flat out sprint event if I could get of my arse to drive 20 miles.
    Can I take my road bike do you think? 😆

hishairyness
    Free Member

Great to see a local event for mountain bikes, there’s not a lot on offer, I’ve spoken to the organiser and these events are aimed at mountain bikers who either wouldn’t normally consider doing this sort of thing or are new to the sport. Whatever, we’ve had a lot of customers looking to take part. Which is nice. Oh and there’s plenty of cross events i guess.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Good idea shame it wasnt few months back 😆

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘New local mtb event for Gloucester’ is closed to new replies.