• This topic has 10 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by JoeG.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • New little bike. Very smiley girl.
  • bol

First ride out on the new (to us) Isla bike this morning. My daughter had been very happy on her Hotrock 20, but I couldn’t believe just how naturally she took to the new one and was instantly more confident and climbing hills she had struggled with. A nice dad moment – and helped me justify the eye watering cost of a second hand child’s bicycle.

She put her helmet on before we went out.

billyboy
    Free Member

My neighbour’s lass has one and she’s very pleased with it.

bol

Oh, and I’ll be rebuilding the rotten lean to in the summer before anyone points it out. 😀

billyboy
    Free Member

Sorry Bol. Put the comment because I was impressed with the boots, then withdrew it because I suddenly thought it might be viewed the wrong way…..but what the hell…nice boots madam.

billyboy
    Free Member

My lean-to is more rotten than yours

peabrain
    Free Member

Lovely 🙂

I bet they are like hens teeth at the moment with Islabike not having any in stock.

bol

…nice boots madam.

Nothing pink or dainty in this house.

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Brilliant – nothing beats the new bike feeling!

My daughter lived and still spends a lot of time in dms – but she does moan at me for not teaching her how to walk in heels. Wouldn’t be a problem except she models – something quite sweet about her looking uber glamorous but slightly like a baby gazelle taking its first steps 🙂

mtbfix

Awesome! I feel inspired to flip the stem on mtbfixlette’s Beinn now.

bol

I wasn’t sure how she’d get on with the flipped stem. I asked her if she’d prefer the bars higher, but she said it felt good with them low.

JoeG
    Free Member

Non-drive side photo! 🙄

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘New little bike. Very smiley girl.’ is closed to new replies.