Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • New Lapierre
  • honourablegeorge

Electronic shock? I’m curious….

excitable1
    Free Member

Never mind the electric shock… WTF is that geometry about. The chain stays look short the BB looks like it’s sitting low, you’ll need extra long arms for the reach created by the long top and down tube and what’s going on with that seat tube ?

Obviously pretty judgemental without riding it but I can’t see a bike that looks like a clowns bike being a good ride.

As for the electronics… how long is that going to last over here… unless it’s sat in someones garage only comming out in the summer for fair weather and trail cent…… ohhhhhhhhh now I get it 😉

reedspeed
    Free Member

They are French ya know… 😉

andeh

There’s a bit about it over on Pinkbike.

excitable1
    Free Member

Ah ha…. this is who this bike was made for….

Rorschach
    Free Member

. WTF is that geometry about

It’s an xl…..

R979
    Free Member

It’s an xl…..

Yeah, looks like most other XLs – a gate. It’s why us tallies get bigger wheels. When will a mainstream company make frames with chainstays that grow with frame size (I know Norco do it with the newer Aurum)?

They could ditch the electronic shock gubbins if they valved a shock in line with the frame size too.

excitable1
    Free Member

I accept it’s an XL…. but I’m still not convinced the geometry looks right. There still looks like some changes in some strange directions on this bike from previous models.

You’ve made me look like a tallie racist now !

rewski
    Free Member

I would say Lapierre know what they’re doing.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

rewski – Member
    I would say Lapierre know what they’re doing.

Je suis d’accord

Rorschach
    Free Member

reedspeed
    Free Member

Wonder what Jacobs ladder would make of it !,it’d all be in a bin liner @ bottom …

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘New Lapierre’ is closed to new replies.