Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • New Kinesis Maxlight Wheels – Anyone tried them?
  • funkrodent

Afternoon

Am going to be in the market for a new set of 650b wheels (I know). Whilst researching options other than Hope/Stans (not that I’ve anything against those, just wanted to look at what else there is before buying them anyway, though I’d probably get Chris King hubs if money was no object) I came across the Kinesis wheels.

I’ve got their racelight frame for my roadbike and I know their stuff is always rated by those who know. So the question is has anyone tried the wheels (26, 29 or t’other) and if so how did they fare?

funkrodent

Bump – for the lunchtime crowd 🙂

Still interested in whether anyone has ridden these, or knows someone who has..

matther01
    Free Member

Light bicycle carbon wheelset maybe another option. Hear really good things about them…if money allows?

jono1982
    Free Member

had 29er maxlights for a full season of racing/training, real tough, nice and stiff, light enough.. still dead true.
    Other lads on our team running lighter dt swiss wheels had a few dings.

jono

https://www.facebook.com/PivotBoompodsRacing

myti
    Free Member

Just fitted a pair to my new bike and will be test riding them tonight. They look nice and seem quite light…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘New Kinesis Maxlight Wheels – Anyone tried them?’ is closed to new replies.