Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • New job time…
  • matt_outandabout

So I have a new job as outdoor learning officer, working with teachers across Scotland. Ace new job, and really challenging. 🙂

Gutted to leave where I am now – a brilliant team, great job and I won’t be running round the mountains as much 🙁

Looks like a move from wee middle of no-where to Dunblane way is also likely.

geoffj

Congrats – Dunblane is one of the nicer outskirts of Stirling. Still outskirts of Stirling though 😉

footflaps

Congrats!

I quite like Sterling as a town, only ever drive past Dunblane though.

peterfile
    Free Member

Good work! 🙂

You’ll look forward to your time in the mountains even more now (I think that’s how it’s supposed to work anyway!)

br
    Free Member

outdoor learning officer

Is this a submission for last weeks’, ‘non-existent job titles’ post?

matt_outandabout

😆
    Not as good as someone I worked with who was ‘head of health and happiness'(!)
    Nope, I am training all sorts of teachers to take kids into the outdoors more – even if it is local park or school playing fields.

bigG
    Free Member

Congratulations on your new job, Dunblane is lovely. The curry house at the fourways roundabout is rather superb…

bruneep

I am training all sorts of teachers to take kids into the outdoors more – even if it is local park or school playing fields.

how to open these?

wwaswas

I am training all sorts of teachers to take kids into the outdoors more

ah, yes, the tricky ‘this is how you open a door’ training 😉

Seriously; Sounds good – did you get your notice sorted out?

matt_outandabout

Yes cheers – some negotiation and haggling, followed by some bribary (yes I can come back on the busiest weekend of the year for a couple of days)

matt_outandabout

boblo
    Free Member

Dunblane you say? You’ll be able to have Irn Bru with that grumpy tennis player… 🙂 Good stuff on the job front but I’d rather live in Killin….

BTW What’s ‘bribary’? 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘New job time…’ is closed to new replies.