Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • New ipods
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

(not a fanboy)…not much new with the touch bar 64gB (no 16gB!), genius mixes and voice/remote control.

Nano has more new stuff…

soma_rich
    Free Member

I want a new shuffle 🙁 Just need to find £50 somewhere.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I don't think Apple particularly suggest they do much that is new. They just strive to do things that are better, simpler and easier to use – they think as consumers not as techies.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Jamie
    Free Member

It looks like the classic line is getting ignored again…first the get 'updated' from 160gb to 120gb and then nowt 😐

Like the new nanos tho, but will wait till my current one bites the bullet, even tho despite being taken out running/biking/climbing and getting sweaty/muddy/dropped over the last year or so it refuses to die.

Curious as to who would buy the 8GB Nano when the 16GB is only £20 more.

CountZero

Lots of whining on the forums about lack of cameras on the touch. So what? If it's that important get a iPhone. They are portable music players, fer gawd's sake, if you want a multifunction devise, get a smartphone. My iPhone is in constant use, as a computer, music player, radio, camera, web browser, (like now). My 80Gb Classic is sitting in the car attached to the stereo. I may well get a new Classic, now they've bumped the capacity back up to 160Gb from the current 120: my Classic's only got about 9Gb left…

tomzo
    Free Member

Not sure i really understand the need for a camera on an ipod but i guess its not made it any more expensive so cant complain! The new nano colours look really nice though, tempted to swap one for my ipod touch purely on looks.

verses

if you want a multifunction devise, get a smartphone. My iPhone is in constant use

There's a wee bit of a price difference though! Not to mention being tied into lengthy contracts.

cynic-al
    Free Member

They are portable music players, fer gawd's sake, if you want a multifunction devise, get a smartphone

No, they are lots more than that, silly.

jam-bo

just ordered a new nano for my wife and probably getting a refurbed shuffle(2G) for me, they are only £25 from apple and perfect for running with.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘New ipods’ is closed to new replies.