Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • New GT range.
  • stanfree
    Free Member

Ive just been reading about the new GT range on STW and would have to say they look pretty Impressive. A quick question in the article It stated that there would be a new range off avalanche and aggressor bikes. With Halfords losing there right to sell GT who will take over the aggressor range?. Only reason I ask Is that they seem to be slighlty better specc'd than the avalanche range.

radoggair
    Free Member

mmmmmmmmmmmmm… zaskar carbon pro looks lush. If only…..

Toasty

300 grams knocked off this year? I'd see that more a sign of just how heavy they were in the first place, my XL was 1600g or something silly. Sadly it cracked at the seattube, the build quality was very shoddy compared to the bulk of other carbon top end bikes I've ridden.

ratherbeintobago

They do look nice; I nearly bought a Zaskar before settling on my 'Dale. One of my friends is even now plotting how he could pass off a Zaskar Team as his existing Avalanche to his wife…

Andy

ziggy
    Free Member

The range is now Aggressor (std plain alu tubes) Avalanche (hydroformed alu tubes) Zaskar Comp + Sport (hydroformed alu tubes) Zaskar top end (Easton superlight tubes).

ElectricRussell
    Free Member

I used to love GT bikes, I still have my Ricochet and Richter gathering dust in the garage, gave away an early Timberline last year as the wife wasn't too plussed with all the bikes. I hope the move away from Halfords works out for them.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

still got a 1994 Pantera (poor mans avalanche) as hack/town bike, and bought a '99 I-drive just before they went bust. Always had a soft spot for them, and was really impressed with the Idrive, it rode better than the FSR it replaced (insurance job so no purchase justification) and as well as any other design I've ridden.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘New GT range.’ is closed to new replies.