Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • New Gopro :) Best editing software
  • Rockape
    Free Member

Hi all.
    What editing software are all the gopro’s using. What’s best for a mac? and whats easiest for the budding amateur?. 😕 Sorry if we’ve done this already.

clubby

IMovie. Easy to use and good results. Limited effects and titles but enough for home use. Intuitive editing and simple to add a soundtrack. Takes a while to render the final movie in hd but just go away and enjoy a cuppa.

Rockape
    Free Member

Cheers clubby. I’ll give it a wirl and hope for the best.

davidjohn
    Free Member

I also use iMovie… It’s a lot better than many others that I’ve used.

I did this one last week.. https://vimeo.com/46218788

DJ

_tom_
    Free Member

Final Cut.. may seem a bit hard at first but it’s so easy and you might as well learn it rather than a dumbed down piece of software.

Rockape
    Free Member

Thanks all for you help and info. Not really filmed much yet just been playing with the camera working things out and how it all works. Dj tried to watch vid but smart phone not comparable so will watch later. Is it hard to load vids up onto Vimeo or other video sites?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Vimeo is simple, have a google for (editing software) vimeo export settings

My progression in video editing is in my profile – mostly using Adobe Premiere

I_Ache
    Free Member

I use Sony Vegas hd and find it pretty easy to use. It looks like you expect editing software to look. You can cut lots of different videos together, I have tried some that don’t do this. Adding music is easy too. Doing a good edit is bloody difficult no matter what software you use.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘New Gopro :) Best editing software’ is closed to new replies.