Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • New Godzilla film…
  • johndoh
    Free Member

What utter tosh.

That is all.

passtherizla
    Free Member

I however, thought it was bloody good.

johndoh
    Free Member

Really? Bored the hell out of me. Only plus point was making Godzilla look and move like the old classics.

passtherizla
    Free Member

yep thoroughly enjoyed it. monsters looked cool, action sequences were good, really struggling to see how you found it boring. but that is the great thing about humans. I love godzilla so was always going to give this film a chance and glad I did. I’ts like I can’t stand superman and so thought man of steel was utter bobbins but lots of people like it.

unklehomered
    Free Member

I’m informed in the Cinema I looked like an excited baby, just waving my arms in front of me and smiling. Bloody brilliant.

bigblackshed

It sounded like Michael Bay had done the sound effects. And for that reason alone……..

stewartc
    Free Member

I thought it was a good pop-corn movie which did at least try to stay close to the original, I mean its a Godzilla movie, there not much more you can add to the story line than change the protagonists.

thought man of steel was utter bobbins but lots of people like it

I actually felt really old watching this, great first bit with Kevin Costner but once the fighting started I really struggled to keep up with it.

DezB
    Free Member

I like that they’re still coming out with new and exciting ideas for films.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

I liked it, the first time Godzilla roared I got goosebumps.

I know what you mean about Superman, first half was promising but it then just descended into fit inducing nonsense. Made me laugh though how they annihilated a city with countless deaths and casualties while they have their handbag fight at the end, but were supposed to buy into Supermans pain when he has to kill one person?

mega
    Free Member

am with the OP – utter rubbish

Try this for a proper monster movie >> the host

johndoh
    Free Member

the first time Godzilla roared I got goosebumps.

True, that bit was pretty cool.

Lifer
    Free Member

Loved the monsters and Cranston but the story was utter tosh.

Thought it would have been better if they were trying to battle Godzilla for the first bit until they realised he was going after Mothra.

Kickass was atrocious, all he did was look slowly upwards a lot. But a favourite moment was them flying a nuke over San Francisco in a sling.

😆 @ DezB

portlyone

Needed more…

mashiehood
    Free Member

i thought it was ok.

johndoh
    Free Member

Thought it would have been better if they were trying to battle Godzilla for the first bit until they realised he was going after Mothra.

Agreed

So – how long until the remake of King Kong versus Godzilla?

mikey74
    Free Member

I watched this last night. I thought it was a very average film, up until the monster battles which were awesome. I was cheering out loud for Godzilla on in the end.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘New Godzilla film…’ is closed to new replies.