Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 116 total)
  • New g/f and carpet in her toilet, along with white shag pile everywhere
  • fenred
    Free Member

khani – Member
    I know a person not a million miles from this thread who’s GF (at the time) made him go to the pub across the road to have a number two…
    you know who you are…

POSTED 23 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

Cheers for that fella! That’s the last time I share any ‘treat pics” and tales of debauchery with cosmetically enhanced Chigwell mentalists with you!! 😀 😉

sbob
    Free Member

Whathaveisaidnow – Member

I’m no expert, but I reckon she’s probably insane…

Possessing tits is normally the first clue. 😉

khani
    Free Member

😆 LOL 😆 I didn’t mention the toilet roll tubes…

fenred
    Free Member

ENUFF ALREADY!!! 😯

*puts fingers in ears* lahlahlahlah! #back to therapy I go 😀

hot_fiat

nickdavies
    Free Member

Project – is complimenting a lady’s badger not a little bit too far? I know we’re all friends, but…

Anyway, it’s STW – why are you aiming for the toilet, shouldn’t you be pissing in someone’s shoes? 😉

matt_outandabout

Time to dust off the classic…still to be seen last week in a shop window near Fort William…

project
    Free Member

The one Mrs toast has running across her garden.

wallop

Have you discussed this with her?

If you can’t discuss this with her then I’m not sure you should be putting your willy in.

Seriously.

kudos100
    Free Member

samuri
    Free Member

We’ve had this discussion before.

If you’ve still got a foreskin and you’re in a rush it sometimes gets in the way. Also, it’s not unusual for your japs eye to get glued up a bit with man stuff which can alter flow rate and angle.

Also, it’s like a pistol vs rifle for some people.

ell_tell
    Free Member

TBH I think you’re going to have to take a dump on the carpet to set a precedent. That way early on the relationship you both know where you stand.

flicker
    Free Member

ell_tell – Member
    TBH I think you’re going to have to take a dump on the carpet to set a precedent. That way early on the relationship you both know where you stand.

errr, not on the brown patch?

convert

As I get older the sink becomes more and more appealing – less aiming and less chance of having to lean down a bit. In fact if I was going to design a urinal I reckon it would look just like a sink.

project
    Free Member

I may have to get some slippers and a funnel and hose set.

Asked her why she has carpet and not vinyl in the toilet and bathroom she says she cant see a problem with it, and with vinyl you may well slip on the shiny floor wearing socks.

project
    Free Member

As I get older the sink becomes more and more appealing – less aiming and less chance of having to lean down a bit. In fact if I was going to design a urinal I reckon it would look just like a sink.

A few cheap hotels ive stayed at have urinal sinks fitted . 😳

bikebouy
    Free Member

All you really need is one of those all in one Crime Scene white bunny suits to wear in the house yeah?

Sounds like some sort of Clinical Theatre for surgery..

Best of luck and pee in the sink (as said)

Do let us know how you get in/on.

samuri
    Free Member

Plus there’s a bath, surely. Is she in France? Over there the toilet and washing facilities are the same place so this issue doesn’t arise.

camo16
    Free Member

Unless you’ve not got your little guy toilet trained, just aim… Aim again (best to be sure) and don’t try anything too impressive distance wise. Or, go into the bathroom with some black tea and if the worst happens, ‘drop’ said tea over the offending area…

bikebouy
    Free Member

I think Project writes his name in the pan as he pees at home, looks like he’ll miss aiming passed the r..

project
    Free Member

MUst try that BikeBouy.

sweepy
    Free Member

I’d guess she’s been single for a while, and will be again.

GrahamS

I’ll never understand why (other) men insist on standing to piss at their own* toilets, given the aforementioned issues with aiming and the dreaded double-streamer.

Just sit down FFS.

(* naturally you still stand when at minging public toilets – mainly because sitting risks your strides touching the floor, which in most pub bogs is at least an inch deep in pish)

CountZero

Mrs Toast shoots, scores!
    In the immortal words of the Weasel Patrol…

RUN AWAY!!!

johndoh
    Free Member

yossarian – Member
    Piss in the sink, it’s the only way to be safe.
    POSTED 2 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

Why would she have a sink in her bathroom? Or is her toilet in the kitchen?

DougD

does she have a bath tub?

Stand in the non-plug end and go nuts

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

It’s either

OR

OR

cookeaa

rossatease – Member
    No peeing after sex for you then… (For the benefit of the vast number of 40 yr old virgins on here, it sometimes divides into two different directions

Please tell me you’ve seen the film ‘Hot Rod’…

MrsToast
    Free Member

Well, technically it’s Klunk’s badger from the ‘Gifs you could watch all day’ thread. I just borrowed it. But feel free to compliment me on my borrowed badger!

The point about inappropriate carpet stands.

*Has terrifying flashback to childhood home, which possessed a magenta carpet in the bathroom.*

somafunk

Just wait till she comes back from a night out wi the girls to find you servicing your forks (fnarr…fnarr) on the living room floor wi oil everywhere.

My last gf tried to get me to fit carpets throughout my house but what’s the point? – they’d just get filthy wi the bikes traipsing through the house and i’d get annoyed if i dropped oil over them, bare floorboards is the way to go for the bachelor male.

project
    Free Member

Well went round there today to fix a small leak on the toilet flush, ballcock problem, and noticed a small glass jewel stuck to the back of the toilet waste and another fixed to the outlet pipe of the sink.

So asked her about them and she said they where warding off evil spirits, and she had had the house Feng Shooed or something similar.There where also loads of scented candles around the bathroom some lit.And it was broad daylight and no power cut.

Any more advice.

crikey
    Free Member

Run away to sea, don’t stop to collect any belongings, just run.

cranberry
    Free Member

Fun Shoe your life, and make sure she isn’t in it.

brakes
    Free Member

bearnecessities

This is a wind-up Shirley?

Tom-B
    Free Member

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ahhh I know what she is..

Unhinged.

Having said that I’d adopt the mode of taking her mind off things like that and introduce her to pron.

😆

This does make for a fine thread Sir.

Hand her the laptop with STW open… We await the response.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

The future consists of obsessive tidyness and multiple cats. Move on before you are trapped.

footflaps

The future consists of obsessive tidyness and multiple cats.

That describes me rather well…

MrsToast
    Free Member

Well went round there today to fix a small leak on the toilet flush, ballcock problem, and noticed a small glass jewel stuck to the back of the toilet waste and another fixed to the outlet pipe of the sink.

So asked her about them and she said they where warding off evil spirits, and she had had the house Feng Shooed or something similar.There where also loads of scented candles around the bathroom some lit.And it was broad daylight and no power cut.

Any more advice.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 116 total)

The topic ‘New g/f and carpet in her toilet, along with white shag pile everywhere’ is closed to new replies.