Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • new frame musings.
  • andybrad

Ive had my MK10 301 for over a year now and i like it. However im wondering what i could try next? Id like to move my bits over and the only thing that springs to mind is a cotic rocket. Any other suggestions? around the 150mm travel 142 rear axle non boost?

Stevet1
    Free Member

26″ or 27.5″? new or second hand?

stevied
    Free Member

If you’re currently on 26″ why not give it a lease of life and go 27.5″?

ndthornton
    Free Member

That’s like trading your Ferrari for an Astra 😮

andybrad

27.5 front and 26 rear atm.

would go full 27.5

chiefgrooveguru

Still banging the drum for the Banshee Spitfire. They got it so right its barely changed since 2013. You can run either wheel size, various axle standards and adjust the geometry to suit. Brilliant rear suspension, frame stiff in all the right ways.

I was very tempted by the 301 but at the time I bought the Spitfire the Liteville’s BB was just too high for my liking.

chakaping
    Free Member

Already got the pair of 650b wheels?

If not, maybe consider the new Bird Aeris – which I think is boost – but looks great, is well priced and has top geometry.

andybrad

chief, its high but not that high.

mark90
    Free Member

Already got the pair of 650b wheels?

If not, maybe consider the new Bird Aeris – which I think is boost – but looks great, is well priced and has top geometry.

And if you have, maybe consider the old Bird Aeris – which is not boost – looks great, has top geometry, but is sold out unless you can find one second hand.

chakaping
    Free Member

I’m not gonna be mean about the original Aeris, but the new one looks significantly better.

The Airdrop Edit fits the OP’s bill too BTW.

scandal42
    Free Member

That’s like trading your Ferrari for an Astra

Nowt wrong with an Astra me ode lad.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘new frame musings.’ is closed to new replies.