Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • New frame decals – where from?
  • kevin1911

Just had my Whyte 909 frame powdercoated (candy blue – looked ace on the demo they had – slightly less vibrant when I collected it). Anyhow – I now need new decals for it. My usual go-to place (Slik Graphics) have said they don’t have any Whyte graphics to build a set. I’ve looked at Indibike, but can’t get any sort of response from them (think the poor girl is snowed under).

Has anyone got any other suggestions/recommendations? If all else fails I’ll go to a Whyte dealer to be told I can have them in one colour for a lot of £ or not at all 🙂

Gracias!

P-Jay
    Free Member

I’d like to know too. Intense currently at Coaters – metallic anthracite for me.

plus-one

Gil

kevin1911

Thanks – I’d never come across Gil (aka retrodecal) before. That looks promising,

chestrockwell

Gil M? At the cycleshed? If so he’s ace and all the retrobikers buy from him.

matt07
    Free Member

I got some custom decals done for my new Patrol through Creation Cycles in Nottingham as it was a reduced ‘cosmetically damaged’ frame. Wasn’t the shop directly but the chap who works there was able to get the frame done via a friend who works for a MX decal company, think he said he does some of the Red Bull race graphics etc. They were able to offer loads of colours and looks really pro. 6 months in and lots of riding, lots of mud and lots of washing the decals are as good as new. Great service and highly recommend. Price was part of the frame but think it was around £70 for the full frame including fitting.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘New frame decals – where from?’ is closed to new replies.