Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • New Fort William red downhill
  • Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Opens next month apparently.

Yes.

Downhilling for us mortals!.

radoggair
    Free Member

Tschh, thought the original was way to easy. So just a fast BMX track for me then!!!!!!!

trail_rat
    Free Member

orignal was great fun , the new “boardwalk one” they built a couple of years ago sucks in comparison 😛

although greig will do it on his turner or a unicycle no doubt , i used to have a 10 inch travel monster for racing there !

carlphillips
    Free Member

all that wood doesnt inspire me at all, but i guess building over the bog isn’t possible

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Greg.

I said MORTALS.

Now piss off and play on the trails wi Jojo!.

stuartie_c
    Free Member

I see your team were less pish than mine today, Greg.

stuartie_c
    Free Member

(Big Greg, that is…)

How’s the gravel rash?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Gravel rash is ok mate, surprisingly. I’m not convinced that I haven’t cracked a rib, a week later and it’s getting sorer to lift the wee lass!.

Yes, Looks like we just managed to put the ball in the net, and that’s about it. Strachan wants his head read for playing the wee maloney fella. I think the main difference is that we have 2 good centre halves, albeit that one of them is slower than me!.

As for Crosas, he may have slept with a player, but he aint got it.

stuartie_c
    Free Member

I didn’t watch the game (went out riding instead) but was speaking to my Dad this evening and he was baffled by GS starting Maloney (who hasn’t played this year) in place of McGeady and then when Maloney looked like he was beginning to create something, he was hooked.

Don’t know what goes on in his head.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

The same pish that goes on in Smiths’ head, broken biscuits.

Northwind

Anyone know what the difficulty/intended use is? The website suggests it’s basically a downward-pointing XC red? I’m assuming if I can do innerleithen red without dying it should be ok, I’m thinking a wee jaunt up to the fort in june might be on the cards…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘New Fort William red downhill’ is closed to new replies.