Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • New Forks
  • shindiggy
    Free Member

Hi People.

I currently run Some old Pace RC41 Fighter forks, I really like this Forks and I have never had any of the usual reliability issues that other seem to have endured as Pace owners.

How much better are modern forks? Mine are date 2006 so have the damping and compression circuits improved a lot since? I was looking to change to some Revelation RLT Ti forks, will there be a significant improvement compared to the Pace forks?

If not I will likely Keep The pace forks and Switch my Original On One 456 frame for a Ragley blue pig X.

Cheers

shindiggy
    Free Member

Bump, any response welcome.

Houns

I also used some RC41 Fighters, they were the best forks i’ve owned until i changed to DT Swiss EXM 150’s last year – Sue poib

rustler
    Free Member

I have some 04′ RC40’s, & some 08′ Revs & they are better in every way. I couldn’t believe how much forks had improved. If they have improved again since 08′ then the new Revs would be bloody ace.

retro83
    Free Member

If they have improved again since 08′ then the new Revs would be bloody ace.

Yes they have, I had 08s, the 2011s are very much improved. Not as cool looking as the fighters though.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘New Forks’ is closed to new replies.