Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • new fork
  • smoggy
    Free Member

lookin at treatin myself to new magura durin as my fox is on it's last legs….. trouble is i've never bought a set of forks before…is it best to wait a while when the new year models come in and can i still save a packet by doing it like this?

i know the savings with bikes is pretty high when you time your purchase right. is it the same with suspension forks?

help is 'preciated

cheers peeps

smoggy
    Free Member

Anyone?

i knew i should have put a more "catchy" title!

🙂

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

got two sets of durin SL's and best forks I've ever owned in 18 years, worked my way through Rock Shox, Pace and a set of Manitous in that time. I think some of the durins were recalled this year but not the SL's. Am sure magura resolved the issues… anyway 09 models are the ones I have and they are the dogs bollx, ace. Am sure something new will introduced in the 2010 models but my experiences with the 09 SL's has been tops.

Oh and as for when to buy the straight advice is shop around.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Bought my Durins in the US from ebay for about half price.

smoggy
    Free Member

yeah, the durin SL's look spot on, i'm lookin at £426.00ish best price…..just a case of waitin till next payday if there's no point waitin for a cheaper price….

🙂

smoggy
    Free Member

cheers bud, i'll be keepin an eye on ebay over the next couple of months though, mainly after the durins…..

joolsburger
    Free Member

Mine came from goodbikedeals.

BoardinBob

On One have RS Reba Teams for £250 which is quite frankly the greatest bargain of all time. Adjustable between 80/100/120mm as long as their not OEM items.

chakaping
    Free Member

Get those Reba Teams and spend the rest on a holiday.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘new fork’ is closed to new replies.