Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • New food experience
  • Pigface
    Free Member

I am not a great gastronome (is that the right word) in fact I find spending ££££’s on a meal a bit wrong but each to their own. Last night I was at a mates 50th and he said try this, honeycomb and Brie or honeycomb and Stilton

Wow just sublime 8) would never put them together normally but it was great.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Congratulations. You have just discovered “Food”! 😀

Pigface
    Free Member

Wow Woppit why did you bother 😆

I guess in the world of a grumpy cycle commuter in that there Capitol city with religion issues the streets are paved with honeycomb and Brie 😉

andymc06
    Free Member

Sounds good. What is the optimum cheese to comb ratio? 🙂

scaredypants

Piggers, you’re half way there – think what Heston would do:

try scooping up your brie with a crunchie bar

Pigface
    Free Member

Scardeypants or he would of involved liquid nitrogen 😆

aP
    Free Member

Sounds a touch rich for me, I’m about to make Salvia Fritta 🙂

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

The biggest taste sensation for me in the last decade or so is ‘vegetable chilli garlic’ – a dense and pungent curry from our local curry house. It has what I can only describe as a ‘gunpowder’ taste, like the that luscious scent of a freshly exploded firework – with whole hot chillies lurking in the sauce. Truly unusual in a good way. Is so intense and so delicious I’m completely addicted and more than a little curious as to the main spice ingredient. I recommend anyone in the vicinity to check it out.

slowoldman

That certainly looks a cut above. A long way for me to send out for a takeaway though.

hjghg5
    Free Member

I got in from a ride earlier and couldn’t decide between a cheese sandwich or a peanut butter sandwich. I thought for a while, realised that cheese and nuts can work together nicely and filled my bread roll with peanut butter and stilton. Just what I needed.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Wow Woppit why did you bother

Eh? 😐

bearnecessities

Get an allotment.

Not only is it just a great place to spend a summer’s day, the home-made pressies/experiments are fantastic. I’ve just taken delivery of this little Christmas hamper from one of the very generous and skilful residents.

Just add pork pies, ham, ice cream etc 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘New food experience’ is closed to new replies.