• This topic has 131 replies, 64 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by sands.
Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • New Disco Sport
  • bikebouy
    Free Member

What about that big Skoda 4×4 then (kodiac I think it’s called)

mikertroid
    Free Member

Regarding the Evoque’s cosmetically challenging status, I’m almost certain it shared the same design team as the Ssanyong Rodius.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Just back from France having seen a few 3008s. They’ve certainly improved the look of them.

bikebouy
    Free Member

If the wife doesn’t like the X1 (odd, unless she doesn’t want to be like you) then what about this.. Q2. In my quest for a replacement for the mahoosive XC60, the X1 is on my list (though the mini underpinnings unsettle me a little) the Audi Q2 in all its gubbins looks nice, and I drove one today and have to say in 2ltrD (baby Robin killer mode) it’s a nice car indeed. Though if you add up all the bits to go on it it becomes as expensive as an XDrive X1 (which is bigger)

burko73

Any real life disc sport pics with bikes/ gear inside? Real life Bootspace pics helpful.

CountZero

Someone commented about the Peugot 3008 today. Im not really a peugot fan, but the reviews seem to dictste its the best family SUV.

Horrid driving position, absolutely nowhere to stretch out your left leg, it more or less has to be kept bent which is very uncomfortable after half an hour, and it’s very upright, like a van with a fixed seat.
    Of course, not everyone has an arthritic left knee, but it’s still not a car I look forward to driving.

Kryton57

The new one? Becuase that comment flies in the face if the reviews is why i ask.

Not that im any more enthused to get one, as i dont see it brpearing up an better than the current Kuga after 10 years, whereas the BMW and current VAG lot probably will be in better condition.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

The new one is SUV. The old one was more MPV. Like I said, the few I saw in France actually looked nice enough, if anything less zany than press release images show. Auto Express certainly reviews it favourably. Worth a look. Base model comes pretty well loaded and is a bit cheaper than LR or X1 I’d imagine.

bikebouy
    Free Member

My Mother recently bought the previous 3008, whilst it’s looks are questionable, when you are in it it’s reasonably well screwed together and sits high enough for her sub 5ft stature to peer out of the windows, and get in/out too.

So, I wouldn’t dismiss the 3008 in its new guise but does all come around to image really.

But, isn’t that at the core of what this thread is about?

Kryton57

No

Its not my car, and my materialism factor is reducing daily. It needs to be practical and reliable for school runs and the odd motorway journey, be a nice place to be with some convienient touches. Its the 1.2 Turbo Petrol im looking at in the 3008. Itd be nice if it didnr rattle and becoming annoying within the next 7 years.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Then buy it.

My Mother likes hers, and it’s the old model. She bought it after a Honda Civic (succession of 3 in 6 years) and I thought she’d hate it, but it’s high visual stance and the cabin is kitted out very nicely. The new one can only be much better.

Why not buy another Kuga, at least you know what they’re all about.

sands
    Free Member

Kryton57 – Member
    …But also trips to Legoland family trips, MTB weekends away…

PM sent yesterday

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)

The topic ‘New Disco Sport’ is closed to new replies.