Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • New DH bike.
  • passtherizla
    Free Member

It turned up! and its a lot of fun. Pedals surprisingly well too.

Nothing wrong with these 4 pot avids either! well compared to what I have been using.

Need to bring the front end down a touch, but its pretty close to perfect for me.

Rode it without tubeless converting it first which was a mistake. hate tubes. nasty things.

Not sure I can get along with SRAM shifting though……

[/url]Untitled by andyshreds1, on Flickr[/img]

scruff
    Free Member

Nice, where you taking it?

kimbers

Very nice

passtherizla
    Free Member

sutton park. gnar.

been riding ribbesford, FOD, Antur stiniog, Revo bike park mostly so probably just them with some fort bill thrown in for good measure.

passtherizla
    Free Member

ryderredman
    Free Member

Jealous! I’ll be keeping my OG Tues for some time but if it breaks I have no doubts on what I’d get to replace it.

chakaping
    Free Member

Nice bike, nice colour.

I’m surprised they don’t offer a Zee-based model of the Tues, that’d be a cracker.

passtherizla
    Free Member

I’d have gone for a Shimano option if there was one… thinking I should have got the slightly better one but I didn’t like the colours. So damper upgrade, and ZEE/saint (depending on offers etc)all round eventually.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Looking good buddy.

Almost agree with you on the Sram stuff. My X0 shifter and X9 mech had a lovely positive shift action but the Sram clutch system isn’t as good as Shimano’s. I’ve just swapped to a Zee mech and Saint shifter. It’s much quieter but I don’t like the shift action.

When’s your next trip to Revo to go and hurt yourself?

passtherizla
    Free Member

Revo is a week today… I’ll be having a pop at simmonds time now I’m not riding the scrawny steel crack-ferret 😉

Sam, this poxy X9 hasn’t even got a clutch.

mindmap3
    Free Member

We’ll my X9 clutch was next to useless…it sounded almost as bad as my previous none clutch version.

The Zee mech does seem to quieten things down a bit. At half the price it doesn’t feel so bad when you clout a rock either.

Bike still looks good though. When do you get the new damper?

passtherizla
    Free Member

When loco tells me they’re available… On back order for over a month. Going for the charger damper like the one in the new pikes but without lockout. R2c2 is too much to play with and it’s not available for 2015.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘New DH bike.’ is closed to new replies.