Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • New BMW M135i
  • the_lecht_rocks

Will the new 1 series fit in a bike in the boot wheels off and thoughts about the new M135i….?

TheGingerOne

I doubt it without putting the back seats down. Could not do it in a 3 series coupe and certainly can’t do it in my 3dr 130.
    As a car, however, I believe that it has got very good write ups in reviews and although still a lot of money for the size of car, it appears to be good value for the performance etc.

Edit: No chance looking at Parkers Review – Gallery

the_lecht_rocks

Seats down no problem for me. So it’ll fit, aye ?

legend
    Free Member

I could get a Five in the back of my old one, needed both wheels off even with the seats down. Frickin tiny inside are 1-series! (Although I assume the new is a little bigger than the old)

uponthedowns
    Free Member

and Jezza Clarkson reckons its the best car BMW make.

TheGingerOne

Oh, well if you are putting the rear seats down then it is fine. My road bike fits with the rear wheel in. I always put my mtb in a ground effect body bag and pair of wheel bags and I’ve had 2 bikes and 2 peoples worth of luggage in there fine.

Flaperon

I have the 120d coupe – I assume it’s the same dimensions inside as the 1M.

A bike will fit inside with the seats down, albeit with a few caveats. Front wheel needs removing, and you’ll need to lower the saddle since the hole between the seats is tiny.

PiknMix
    Free Member

I had 2 in the back of mine the other day, bit of padding between frames to prevent transit damage, as mentioned above put the seats down, remove wheels, lower posts, and jobs a good un.

the_lecht_rocks

Pik, is yours the new 1 series ?

samuri
    Free Member

and Jezza Clarkson reckons its the best car BMW make.

I’ve searched on the news channels but I can’t find out when he was blinded in both eyes.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘New BMW M135i’ is closed to new replies.