Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • New Black section on Clayton Vale Manchester is open!!
  • se7en983
    Free Member

The new black section on clayton vale north manchester is open, it still needs a bit of work around the edges but other than that it’s all good 😆

It’s pretty short but it has two options/lines you can take one harder than the other, don’t even bother with anything on the newton heath side its rubbish in comparison(all blue) an it’s full of dog walkers 🙄

se7en983
    Free Member

Found a map showing the new black section Here!

buck53

its rubbish in comparison(all blue) an it’s full of dog walkers

Not rubbish, just different. Some of us like a bit of fun blue-ness. FWIW I was down this afternoon in the sun and only saw riders on the trails, dog walkers on the paths, but can’t see how that’s a problem.

If walkers are on the trails then they need establishing as ‘for bikes’ and putting people off riding there isn’t going to do that.

The map is useful, there’s quite a bit I managed to miss, glad to see a website has sprung up as well.

se7en983
    Free Member

@buck53

I didn’t mean any of it as a negative, just saying (my opinion) that the stuff on the clayton side of the river is much better than the stuff on the newton heath side but that’s what I prefer to ride, so whatever floats your boat I guess.

I ride the vale nearly every day, I’d stay there all day if the missus would let me:)

Could just be bad timing but every time i ride the first half of the blue trail on the NH side I always have to stop or slow down because some one is on there with a dog!
    I don’t mind, they can walk where they like just as i can ride where i like, think people are just having a nosey tbh.

That site and map are useful, anything to do with promoting the vale is a positive:)

see you down there some time…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘New Black section on Clayton Vale Manchester is open!!’ is closed to new replies.