Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • New bike! (wheelie disappointed content)
  • Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

My Planet-X SL carbon pro SRAM Red was finally delivered today.
    The courier said between 1720 and 1820 hrs and true to their word the box arrived within that time slot.
    So Christmas came early! I rip in to the box like an excited little boy to find my shiny new bike. I pull the bike from the box and … oh, Fulcrum 7’s you say? Can’t remember ordering them.
    I checked the emails and the order form stated the Planet-X model B wheelset. The Fulcrums are £20 or so cheaper and 200g heavier.
    I’m a bit annoyed as I’ve waited a while on this as it is and have a ride organised this weekend to tie in with the bike arriving.
    I hope this can be sorted out swiftly.
    Karma for not buying something from my LBS? I really wish I could have but nothing got near this for the money.
    My bittersweet bike. 😀 🙁

Paul.

sc-xc

Mmmm. That does sound a bit shit.

If it helps, here is a SL with the model B wheels while you are waiting for PX to sort this out 8)

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

Well, that was a quick response! Not olny from you SC-XC but also from Planet-X. I sent an email to them just prior to posting this and BANG! An apology in my inbox within minutes!
    For some reason they had failed to consult me on a substitute product due to being out of stock. They are however very sorry and wish to resolve this asap.
    Sounding good to me.

finbar
    Free Member

Don’t let them persuade you to keep the Racing 7s. I had a pair and they were absolutely the worst road wheels i’ve ever ridden.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘New bike! (wheelie disappointed content)’ is closed to new replies.