Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • New Bike. Warning! Fast plastic non mtb content.
  • MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Have just collected it. Test road it a couple of weeks ago and just had to have it.
    It's been upgraded from an aluminium Bianchi and the ride quality is a million miles away from that.

I know the grass needs cutting and the fence could be better but I don't care, I have a new bike. 😉
    Off out now for a nice long ride on it. 😀

yoda
    Free Member

Turn the stem over first, push the saddle back and get some decent rubber on it!
    That aside…yeah, its okay….not bad. 😈

oh,yes, lose the valve caps too!

maxlite
    Free Member

Very nice bike…but give him chance to ride it!

Although it would look better with the stem flipped, saddle is not that far out 🙄

shedfull
    Free Member

I likey!

Leave it just as it is. Go out, ride it and make adjustments based on your own personal preference. Try out each change in settings with a very long ride – not for any reason other than it's an excuse to go a long way and have fun. 🙂

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Turn the stem over first, push the saddle back and get some decent rubber on it!

That's exactly what i'm going to do before the next ride. Didn't have time tonight as I was meeting people for a club ride.
    Even with it set up incorrectly it is so nice to ride. Hills are now enjoyable. It's really easy to get a descent rhythm going.

PenrodPooch
    Free Member

That is so GAY

Vortexracing

I have a plastic road bike as well, they don't half take the buzz out of the surface

Very nice BTW

rOcKeTdOg

lovely, but looks very small what size is it?

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

It's a 54cm. Geometry wise it's almost identical to my Bianchi. I'm 5'9" BTW.
    Thanks Penrod Pooch. 😉

PenrodPooch
    Free Member

In a good way obviously! I'm very jealous

cinnamon_girl

Very very nice and very fast looking Mulletus!

But I thought the mtb was the bike of choice right now? SDW conditons will not last forever!!

You must do it. 😀

MrSalmon
    Free Member

Very nice, reminds me I haven't been out on my road bike for a while 😥

finbar
    Free Member

Specialized road tyres are really good. At least the Roubaix Pro ones i've got on my winter bike are.

wee-al
    Free Member

Nice, looks fast like!

Edric64
    Free Member

Dont they do a steel one then?

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Why didn't you post the photo with the banana skinsuit on? What you need is a top trowel to build you a new shed for it! 😛 What you doing at the weekend? Road ride somewhere between here and there?

Jamie
    Free Member

Grass needs……etc etc

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

now I've seen your fence and your grass it shouldn't be too difficult to find your house and "borrow" it 😛

Veeeeerrrry nice 🙂

steve_b77
    Free Member

Spangly

bigyinn
    Free Member

Cranks have melted…

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Does it say tarmac on it in case you think it may be a mountainbike?

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘New Bike. Warning! Fast plastic non mtb content.’ is closed to new replies.