Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • New Bike – Santa Cruz Blur LT
  • ams09121974
    Free Member

An ebay bargain I couldn’t resist! Away with the Meta 5.5, quick test ride tonight, proper ride tomorrow! Can’t wait!

ams09121974
    Free Member

[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2489/3685577622_672a4d14d5.jpg?v=0[/img]

cynic-al
    Free Member

NIce & mich nicer looking than new ones

OMG THE PEDALS111

easygroove
    Free Member

grips look funky

BluePalomino
    Free Member

A thing of beauty? How much did you pay? so i can beat myself up 🙂

ams09121974
    Free Member

£1200 for the frame which had never been built up, rp23 shock. Yeah pedals are dodgy and need replacing! Like the option of flat/spd though.
    Grips are ergon lock ons.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Wow. £1200!

Houns

*high fives black Ano SCBLT buddy*

Now sack the cage off and just shorten the cables/hoses slightly 8)

ams09121974
    Free Member

Wow! Just been out for a quick 14 miler, flick the pro-pedal on and it climbs SO well! Flick it off and it really flies back down again! Well happy, just going to go and wash the sheep s**t off and inspect for ‘Christening Ride’ scratches!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

very nice. This new-to-me ebay purchase is currently sat in my living room taunting my broken knee…

rOcKeTdOg

cool looking bike, awful looking grips, but i guess if they work for ya it’s ok

ams09121974
    Free Member

Grips are purely to stop wrist pain, to much of something in my younger days!

Liking the Nomad, far to much bike for me though!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

those grips came on my new Cube that Mr MC kindly bought me for my b’day and thought they looked horrible and “special” however when I started using them I realised how good they were and really comfortable unfortunately they still look special!!!

Bentos_Ayia
    Free Member

The Blur looks fab. Just bought the new shape one having come from a Nomad which I also loved.
    Have fun and ride it hard. Oh, and polish / fettle it well also!

ams09121974
    Free Member

Updated pics, new pedals, same grips, but new hope gunsmoke hubs and floating rotors!

Just got to shorten the hoses!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘New Bike – Santa Cruz Blur LT’ is closed to new replies.