Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • New Bike Pic – Stumpjumper Evo 29er hardtail
  • mdb
    Free Member

Really chuffed with this. Looks great and after fitting the pedals the first ride yesterday was fast and really comfortable.

The XO rear mech with the clutch is really good. No more chain slap! Only changes from spec are running tubeless and fitted ESI grips. Probably change the tyres.

RoganJosh
    Free Member

Looks mega I thought about getting one of those, jelous, make sure whatever you do keep it black!

fandango
    Free Member

I do like that! A lot!! Damn you, I’m now going off to google…

rOcKeTdOg

blimey a Specialized without a million “specialized” logos all over it, v nice

oxym0r0n

How tall are you???!!!!

eshershore
    Free Member

Very Nice!

I had one last year which I got from Evans, had an ongoing issue with the way the BB shell had been machined (0.2mm out on driveside) which caused premature bearing wear and constant clicking noises under power

Specialized UK took care of me very well once the cause of the problem came to light (a few months of trial and error on my part, to track down the cause)

they could not get the aluminium “Evo” frame as a warranty replacement, so offered me the lovely carbon fibre “Expert” frame as a free upgrade under warranty 🙂

which means I now have a Stumpy carbon fibre Evo 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘New Bike Pic – Stumpjumper Evo 29er hardtail’ is closed to new replies.