Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • New bike, perfect day for a first ride
  • hboycey
    Free Member

I bought this off eBay a few weeks back, came with the forks too. 2011 5spot which is pristine. It had been in someone’s garage since bought and not even built, so I feel like I’ve bagged a bargain! Most parts were off my old frame, just waiting on a reverb and tyres to arrive from Germany! Oh and for the raceface atlas pedals to come out in a few weeks.

Had my first ride on it this morning. It felt great, quick on the downs and not too slow on the ups. Looking forward to doing some better rides on it. Need to tweak the suspension a bit tho.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

*Approves*

That looks lovely!
    Enjoy..

dannyh
    Free Member

Great looking bike. I’m not usually wowed by anything other than steel hardtails, so you can take that as hard earned praise!

hboycey
    Free Member

Thanks! I had my doubts as I’m just on the edge of the size chart for this but it feels just right. Very playful.

ricky1
    Free Member

I have a new frame on its way this week and I can’t wait,doing the same just transferring all my parts over onto the new one,yours looks awesome,forks look mean !!!

hboycey
    Free Member

I took the day off on Friday so I got to spend the afternoon putting it together in the sun. Highly recommend!

DanW
    Free Member

Can’t go too far wrong with one of they 😀

Looks great fun!

matt_outandabout

Pleasing to the eye that.

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

I took the day off on Friday so I got to spend the afternoon putting it together in the sun. Highly recommend!

very few batter things than that.

Enjoy

_tom_
    Free Member

Looking good, don’t normally like the look of 5spots too much but that’s very nice. Must be the orange!

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Gopping colour, nice bike though

Liking the retro wheels.

hboycey
    Free Member

I can see how the colour might be a bit marmite but it does look amazing in the sun.

Little wheels ftw!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘New bike, perfect day for a first ride’ is closed to new replies.