• This topic has 43 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by 69er.
Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • 'New' bike (not girlie) but I'm dead jealous …
  • cinnamon_girl

Hello bionic woman! How are you? The Trolls definitely haven't been dumped 😯 Have been on holiday and am now having a rest … til the next STW Forum Ride 🙂 There's so many rides going on and am determined to get to as many as possible – natural trails rock 😀

cinnamon_girl

Hmm, not sure whether my reply was actually posted!

bionic woman – hello, how are you? Definitely haven't dumped the Trolls 8O. Been on holiday and now having a break from riding. Was glad that you made the Watership Down ride even though the weather was pretty rubbish! Steel hardtail – must resist must resist 🙄

Will catch up with you but there's an awful lot of STW Forum Rides going on and am determined to get to as many of them as possible 🙂

bionicwoman
    Free Member

did u have a good hol? I have got the virus from hell lost my voice etc, such a shame as I have gone from mass mileage and conquering the wall etc to nowt…. Have lost my voice and feel v unfit so baggins will have a quiet one with me today, we must do a weekday ride together soon, off to brechfa and afan this weekend bring on the rocks n shore 😀

69er
    Free Member

Does this thread 😀 set a record 😯 for overuse of smilies? 😉 🙄

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘'New' bike (not girlie) but I'm dead jealous …’ is closed to new replies.