Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • New bike – KTM road bike content
  • steve_b77
    Free Member

So the completely standard KTM Revelator 3300 with Tiagra gruppo and Shimano RS501 wheels turned up on Thursday from mboy of this parish, I promptly took the wheels, saddle and group set off and replaced it with full Ultegra 6700 bar the FSA cranks, a set of Fulcrum Racing Quattros and my favours Fizik Arione saddle and this is the result, oh yeah added some Lizard Skins 2.5mm DSP tape too. Waddya reckon?

Took of for its inaugural 70km spin this morning and I’m very impressed, it’s very smooth over Cheshires crappy country lanes and is a very nice bike to ride. It’ll get a workout on some hills soon enough for a full analysis. The position needs a couple of tweeks, the bars will more than likely drop 10-15mm and that’ll be about it.

AlexSimon

I like the look of all the KTM bikes at the moment. They are doing a good job.
    Nice to see something different out there on the roads.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Why isn’t it orange?

steve_b77
    Free Member

They’re not all orange you know

STATO
    Free Member

I seem to remember that frame is shared with another brand, cant remember who tho. Supposed to be bery good frame tho. Certainly looks nice.

TiRed

Looks great. And I took the new race bike out yesterday too for its inaugural ride.

gravity-slave
    Free Member

Valve stems not at 12 o clock so didn’t even take notice of the lawn and fence!

KTM look very nice. Prefer the red, looks cool.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Good work Ti

Ah but they are aligned with the tyre logos and an acceptable gear selected also

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘New bike – KTM road bike content’ is closed to new replies.