Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • New bike: Kinesis Sync
  • hummerlicious
    Free Member

Here it is out in the wild:

Kinesis Sync by South Downs MTB Skills, on Flickr

rewski
    Free Member

You changed the grips then? my current dilemma is what bottle cage to go for Ti or carbon? Looks lovely.

hummerlicious
    Free Member

My son is going to get me a King Ti cage apparently, so that will be changing eventually

rewski
    Free Member

White cage looks good with the forks though.

gee
    Free Member

Dom – any plans for an SS’able version?

GB

rewski
    Free Member

First ride on the Sync this weekend, can’t stop smiling, fast and well balanced, rear end is very stiff, the direct mount rear mech made shifting ultra snappy too.

hummerlicious
    Free Member

Awesome, looking forward to racing mine at the weekend, can’t believe it’s 12 months since I rode the prototype at the Twentyfour12!

rewski
    Free Member

After a bit of a day of it at work I took the Sync for it’s second ride over at Pitch Hill last night, WOW, the trails were as predicted dusty, rooty and fast, the Sync was in it’s element, as was I 🙂

Being reviewed in next issue of ST, I think I know what he’s going to say.

Perfect STRESS RELIEF!

adsh
    Free Member

Looks lovely but why no second set of bottle cages (I can’t see them)?

What is max tyre size?

rewski
    Free Member

I currently have a Kenda Slant 6 at 2.1 and there’s plenty of clearance, anything really big and knobbly might get a bit tight with the sram front mech I’ve got fitted, there should be more clearance with an XT front mech. Not sure re: bottle cage, I’ve only ever use one so no issue for me.

myti
    Free Member

Just ordered one to build up. Gym and TV package will have to be cancelled but after demoing it I just couldn’t resist as it’s gorgeous to look at and to ride!

hummerlicious
    Free Member

Enjoy @myti – you won’t be disappointed!

Post some pics when it’s built…..

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘New bike: Kinesis Sync’ is closed to new replies.