Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • New bike – Ibis Mojo SL
  • Hadge
    Free Member

The only problem is – it's not mine – yet but what a really nice bike. It's been kindly lent to me by my boss Bob from BETD Goldtec and I've taken it for a quick spin just and will give a lot more miles over the weekend but I'm impressed with it so far. Lovely smooth travel, climbs really well and also steers better and quicker than my current Turner 5 Spot. It's fitted with some nice kit, the travel-adjust seatpost for one but for me the shining light is the Middleburn HT chainset. Silky smooth and really stiff – very nice indeed. Here's a quick few pics for you to look at. After all the recent riding activity I've had (see my other thread) it's nice to have something go right 🙂

and the Middleburn set-up

The rest of the kit is Fox Talas FIT RLC, Formula R1's, SRAM gearing and our Pro-Comp ZTR Race wheels. It comes in just under 25lb I think but not 100% sure.

ojom
    Free Member

Got a normal one meself.

It's in bits as i save up some pennies for some light kit.

Hadge
    Free Member

My eyes are green – I've got start saving for the frame first! Maybe I can get one as some sort of pay deal pmsl. I like the white frames but I also love the raw carbon ones.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    deluded
    Free Member

Delicious. I love Mojo's.

ojom
    Free Member

I went for the gloss 'j-Lo bronx' look.

I like the green more but seeing as i ride like a noob then i thought better of drawing too much attention.

This argument failed last week though as i got an mmmbop in Lime… ach well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘New bike – Ibis Mojo SL’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts