Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • New bike day, need a new lock – recommendations please
  • sofabear
    Free Member

I’ve just picked up a new Condor Fratello, it’s a cracking bike and wish I’d bought one years ago.

That’s not to say there’s been anything wrong with my other road bikes (a Whyte Stirling for the last 5 years) but this feels a bit more special.

Main use will be commuting to the office and I need a recommendation for a transportable lock. My company pay for me to use the secure bike park at the Wharf so it’s fairly secure but I’d still like to lock it properly.

I don’t plan on leaving the bike anywhere other than at home or at the secure bike park but I’d like extra peace of mind on this one.

Thanks.

jeffl

I just leave my locks on the bike rack at work, saves transporting a big Kryptonite d lock on the bike.

sofabear
    Free Member

jeffl – Member

I just leave my locks on the bike rack at work, saves transporting a big Kryptonite d lock on the bike.

Fair point. I’m always paranoid that someone might glue the keyhole as I had a motorcycle stolen by this method but I’d like to think the Wharf’s boys in blue would be around to stop such nefarious behavior.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘New bike day, need a new lock – recommendations please’ is closed to new replies.