Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • New bike content, sorry it's a road bike :)
  • stevewhyte
    Free Member

New ride

Happy days, sorry for those offended by road bikes

rob-jackson
    Free Member

PROLINE85
    Free Member

Looks fast, enjoy!

mogrim

Nice, looks good – someone will be along soon to point out that a saddlebag is against “The Rules”, you can safely ignore them unless you’re a pro rider with a support vehicle…

brant
    Free Member

I’m quite enjoying the dark side of things too.
    http://www.shedfire.com/2012/08/11/my-new-bike/

stevewhyte
    Free Member

Cheers guys, rob that’s some sort of voodoo, how did you display it?

smell_it
    Free Member

Great bike the S1, i had four years racing one into the ground before some sub-human half inched it. Your saddle looks slightly depressed though, and chain on the big ring, where is your pride 🙂

Brant – what are those wheels?

DezB
    Free Member

sorry for those offended by road bikes

Surely you mean “sorry to..” ? 😉

brant
    Free Member

Brant – what are those wheels?

Some samples we’re testing. They weigh the same as our standard 50mm ones, but feel more “comfortable” and seem “faster”. They are twice the price though. But that’s still quite cheap compared to everyone elses.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Nice advert, Brant.

🙂

mudshark
    Free Member

someone will be along soon to point out that a saddlebag is against “The Rules”, you can safely ignore them unless you’re a pro rider with a support vehicle…

What’s in the bag that you can’t put in jersey pockets?

smell_it
    Free Member

Cheers Brant, they’ll be tubs then.

Bez

Judging by the size of that bag I’d guess a full change of clothes and eleven tins of Ambrosia custard.

pinkyponk
    Free Member
    nasher
    Free Member

Just picked up a lapierre xelius 200 for meself and a sensium 300 for the GF

At what angle should the forward curve be in relation to the stem? in the photo there it is level

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

Aero frame and aksiums? Nice though, i’m craving a t3

stevewhyte
    Free Member

Prefer the saddle bag for the improved aero, at greater than 25 mph if you have stuff in the rear pockets it disrupts the flow and producers a low pressure at the rear of the bike, this can add 50watts to your effort.

stevewhyte
    Free Member

umop3pisdn – Member
    Aero frame and aksiums? Nice though, i’m craving a t3

POSTED 1 HOUR AGO # REPORT-POST

Thanks mate, I will be in tomorrow waiting for you to drop off the cosmic carbons any time after 1.00 will be fine, thanks very much for offering to buy them.

Frankers
    Free Member

nasher – Member
    Just picked up a lapierre xelius 200 for meself and a sensium 300 for the GF
    At what angle should the forward curve be in relation to the stem? in the photo there it is level

??? Thought you were a Trek man now

umop3pisdn
    Free Member
    bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

someone will be along soon to point out that a saddlebag is against “The Rules”, you can safely ignore them unless you’re a pro rider with a support vehicle…

Yer knackers :mrgreen:

mudshark
    Free Member

Prefer the saddle bag for the improved aero, at greater than 25 mph if you have stuff in the rear pockets it disrupts the flow and producers a low pressure at the rear of the bike, this can add 50watts to your effort.

Need a reference for a bold statement like that.

stevewhyte
    Free Member

Need a reference for a bold statement like that

It’s a mucking joke!

Sandwich

Wee bag under the saddle means I don’t need to locate the bits that SWMBO has “put away” since I last went out. I get on the bike with only food and drink to worry about.

stevewhyte
    Free Member

Ditto. 😀

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘New bike content, sorry it's a road bike :)’ is closed to new replies.