Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • New bike content… Hummingbird 26er 1×9
  • atlaz
    Free Member

Be gentle. It’s against next door’s garage so I’ll forward DIY comments to him. Just to get the obvious ones out of the way:

1, There’s an MRP 1x going on later, this is just to check the chainline, gears etc
    2, Steerer will be cut down when I’m happy with it (but not too short)
    3, Tyres, logos, valves etc
    4, Saddle position not quite right
    5, Bar plugs, ones that came with the grips won’t fit which is nice

sefton
    Free Member

should have got a 29er 😛

atlaz
    Free Member

Didn’t have the budget for the wheels (and forks if i wanted bouncy ones). There’s nothing on there new that can’t go into a 69er (I have the 29″ rigid forks) then a 29er if I change the frame.

mboy
    Free Member

Looks good, I like the Hummingbirds and you don’t see many of them.

Only thing I’d change (other than the MRP on there quick sharp) would be get rid of the SRAM and get a 1×10 XT setup on there, but that’s personal preference.

sefton
    Free Member

only kidding pal – looks great kind of like a classic car 😉

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Nice, big style points that. Hope you enjoy it.

DIS

My work filter does not let me see the photo, but I am sure it looks very nice, mine does!

Out of the many frames i have tried this one is my favourite. Rides very well as 69er (that’s how mine is currently set up) but very slightly better with suspension in my opinion.

atlaz
    Free Member

Not had it down any singletrack yet but it’s really nice so far. Could do with a shorter stem but will wait till it’s had a proper ride offroad.

los
    Free Member

If only Singular had some mediums left 👿

postierich
    Free Member

Looking @ going down the 1 x 10 set up just need a Chris King rear wheel to swop with my CK ss wheel!

Singular by Richard Munro, on Flickr

kiwijohn

Classy.

MoreCashThanDash

That is a very classy looking frame.

atlaz
    Free Member

First ride and very happy. Took a few miles to get used to being back on a hardtail but once I’d got back into it, was fantastic. It’s quite happy going down and flies uphill (compared to my Dune) and I didn’t even miss the extra two front rings. Overall one of my better purchases.

_tom_
    Free Member

Nice, I like the british racing green kind of colour. Thinking about re-doing my Trailstar in that!

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

That looks awesome. But the sizing is rediculous – the large only has a 17icn seat tube. Do they only cater for midgets?

atlaz
    Free Member

I’m 6’1 and with the seatpost up like that it fits.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘New bike content… Hummingbird 26er 1×9’ is closed to new replies.