Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • New bike content
  • l0key
    Free Member

have you guys got your replacement pvots yet?

suspect same issue with my 152 ans bored ensuring i tighten up before a ride.

daver27
    Free Member

hi,

got my replacements last night and fitted them, i still have play in the linkage. going to talk to them later on, but if anyone picks this post up, can they confirm if they are having the same issue or not?

cheers

Dave

djbagines
    Free Member

Sorry been fairly busy lately Dave, yes got my replacement as well, the play went away but after the first ride it came back 🙁 Will get back in contact with saracen.

thegnarlycenturion
    Free Member

Hello! Sorry for the resurrection, but what was the outcome? The bikes on the whole look amazing, but lack of 2014 27.5 reviews and the bushings instead of bearings is making me wary… Is the latter perhaps the cause for the slop?

Sancho
    Free Member

we had this issue and got a replacement bolt, now its perfect, but it is very important to torque up everything exactly.

Madison admitted a machining fault.
    A bit annoyed they didnt advise us before we sold them

rOcKeTdOg

Seems Saracen’s “lada” image remains intact if this thread is anything to go by

daveh
    Free Member

Seems Saracen’s “lada” image remains intact if this thread is anything to go by

The Grapil didn’t work out too well for Madison either. Great bikes compromised by poor quality manufacture? It’s not like they’re cheap to buy either.

plinds71
    Free Member

Just in case anyone else finds this thread as I did…I’ve had a couple of warranty issues with my 2014 Ariel 151, including suspension linkage play. The very helpful bloke at Sportline just sent me some new Norglide bushes – black, not the original cream ones which he said are the problem. The first set, replaced from new, lasted about a fortnight, the second set about three months. Be interested to hear updates from the previous posters.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘New bike content’ is closed to new replies.