Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • New Bike Content
  • Amos
    Free Member

After much deliberation and the fact that my local shop had one hanging on the wall I bought this bad boy, well not a bad boy but a Titus El Guapo, only spun it round the block so far but feels very nice to ride and extremely plush compared to my previous bike a 575 comments and criticisms please!

(And I'm aware of the wood rot on the door pillar and the area could do with a bit of a sweep;)

donsimon
    Free Member

¡No es guapo!

Enjoy.

Splash-man
    Free Member

Not sure you can call something pink a bad boy……

However, I have been tempted several times by the same bike.

Amos
    Free Member

I will, Just so long as I can stop looking at and actually ride it!

Amos
    Free Member

It's brown! That's not much improvement on pink is it?

giantjason
    Free Member

nice bike……enjoy!

matt_outandabout

logo's / valves = amatuer!

nbt

Splash-man
    Free Member

I think its the angle I'm standing at makes the colours seems a little strange.
    Mind you I crouched down to look straight on at the screen and it doesn't really do it much justice to be honest !

Think the pink looked better than the little brownish colour….

Amos
    Free Member

rOcKeTdOg

criticism?

only spun it round the block so far

if this means you splashed the cash without even riding one that would be mine, but it's your cash and it looks good

Amos
    Free Member

I meant since building it with my bits 🙂

Amos
    Free Member

matt_outandabout – Member

logo's / valves = amatuer!

Amatuer= Amateur

sorry couldn't resist! 🙂

matt_outandabout

*I must learn to spell more carefully when typing**I must learn to spell more carefully when typing**I must learn to spell more carefully when typing**I must learn to spell more carefully when typing**I must learn to spell more carefully when typing**I must learn to spell more carefully when typing**I must learn to spell more carefully when typing**I must learn to spell more carefully when typing**I must learn to spell more carefully when typing**I must learn to spell more carefully when typing**I must learn to spell more carefully when typing**I must learn to spell more carefully when typing**I must learn to spell more carefully when typing**I must learn to spell more carefully when typing**I must learn to spell more carefully when typing*

doug_basqueMTB.com

Anda ya! En este color es mas guapa que guapo!

avdave2

Usually a little tighter.

Amos
    Free Member

I was thinking of something along those lines but the kids might be watching! 😉

mundiesmiester
    Free Member

You pump a decent bit of money into a boutique frame which should ride well and then put such crap wheels* on it – *lasted three rides on a coiler I had in 2006 after a 2foot drop.

Amos
    Free Member

Really? I've always run sun rims, I'm not a careful rider by any stretch and they have been mint. Built by my own fair hand on to pro 2 's they've been bomb proof, not light admittedly.

I can only assume yours were OE rims or the pinned ones

Or

You are a clumsier rider than me (unlikely)

Or

They were built badly!

epicsteve
    Free Member

Not convinced about the frame colour but otherwise it looks good.

Amos
    Free Member

I feel i must defend the colour this is a closer representation, it is still brown however, kind of like a polished turd I suppose!

B@rney
    Free Member

Thats a smashing looking bike – I think you should swap the rims for some of those chocolate spank's… That would finish off nicely matching a treat…

steve_b77
    Free Member

Nice looking bike, I'd say white rims would go down well on that 😀

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘New Bike Content’ is closed to new replies.